Monday, September 05, 2011

Bedside Tables

Here they are ... my little gems are finished!
Am really happy with how they turned out.


I used SketchUp to design them.


I used pocket hole screws and just the cheapest spruce wood as I knew I was going to paint the bedside tables when they were finished.



Hopefully I didn't annoy the neighbours sawing with my brand new circular saw! I shut myself in the cellar and G got to play a bit more Fifa on the Playstation than normal! I love having a house! Could never have got to have a hobby like this in the flat where we used to live with Pat Butcher in the flat below!

I painted them white and then used a chestnut brown woodstain for the knob and surfaces. I then varnished the whole thing to give it a protective coating.

Look - drawers that open and close and everything!

1 comment: