Sunday, December 09, 2012

Bun in the Oven T-Shirt!

Well, now that I have my own little bun in the oven, I thought I should get around to making some maternity t-shirts!

Bought a cheap plain white maternity t-shirt and used material, thread and fabric paint that I had on hand.

First of all I sketched the design of my oven on paper to check I liked it, then I drew it on the t-shirt.



I then used black fabric paint to paint it on and then washed and sealed it according to the instructions on the label.

For the bun I went for a cupcake design, as ... well, I don't know ... I thought it would just look better, OK?

I cut out my cupcake case with som blue material I had leftover and the pink icing topping was also from scraps. I then sewed them directly onto the t-shirt and there you have it ... my very own bun in the oven! Just need to get a bit more of a bump!


No comments:

Post a Comment